Mooncrest Neighborhood Programs promotes spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional development for children and families living in the Mooncrest neighborhood.
Mooncrest Neighborhood Programs are embedded within a 395-unit community, home to nearly 700 people in Moon Township, near Pittsburgh, PA. Beginning as a small after-school program in 2002, the ministry has grown to include a full spectrum of social services for the multi-cultural, historically under resourced Mooncrest community.
Programs for Youth
- After-School Program – grades K-8
- Helper Program – grade 6 and up
- Summer Program – grades 1-7
Programs for Adults and Families
- Faith sharing and Pokeno
- Food Access for families in need
- GED program and ESL support
- Connection to immigration services, and women’s and primary health care services
For more information, visit www.mooncrest.org
Sister Jeanine Morozowich
Director of Mission Integration